Monday, August 29, 2016

To Rhea


Hi Rhea,
Hope your new semester is going as smooth as gentle breeze. I really like your drawing of a lady and life drawings. Keep going!

Please work on your main character's facial expressions. It can be very rough. If you are having a trouble with African American feature. You can always change to be someone who is more comfortable to draw. Here is fun photo references.

Try one daily doodle/sketch with a text! :) 

http://sansustudio.blogspot.com/2016/08/facial-expressions.html

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not posting expressions! I lost my phone this weekend and am still trying to find it, and yes, I am having difficulty trying to draw different expressions, because most of the expressions on characters that I draw are neutral. I'm working on it! And I will try to upload a doodle with a quote soon once I figure out where my phone is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.... I am so sorry that you lost your phone. I wonder if you have any "find my phone ( like appe iphone)" feature for your phone. Good luck finding your phone. And starts with something rough and simple with expressions. It is not fun if you draw perfectly in first time. I want you to experience improving as we go.

    ReplyDelete