Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Questions: Chankyo

Did you have fun while you were working on your Comic?
Yes
What was the best part of comic?
Making fun of a political figure
What was the least favorite part of comic?
It took time
What would you do differently next time.
Use time efficiently
What was the most fun part of the class.
I got to use Photoshop and draw a political cartoon
What was the least fun part of the class.
The technical difficulties of Google Hangouts

Would you take this class next year?
Yes
I am going to have a break in winter. Do you want me to give you home work during winter break?
Maybe. Depending on my schedule
We will discuss scedules in the class.
Ok
What would you like to learn in next session?
Computer Graphics? Like the ones in animation movies.
Are you interested in finishing you comic book? I highly recommend.
If I have time
What would you do diffrently next session to improve.
Use time more efficiently

Do you like applying for awards? If not, why not?
Yes if I think the art is good enough to win

Are you interested in learning
 animation-moving image?
Yes. Stated above^
More theory?
Maybe
More fine art?
Yes
More comic?
Yes
More editorial cartoon?
Yes

Do you have any questions, wish your teacher knew about you,or  your teacher do differently in next session?
Not I can think of at the moment

Additional question;
Did you like doing daily doodling (with text) and life drawings of people? If not, what was the challenge?
( This  is  everyday exercise to improve your basic skills and eyes)
It is an excersize I have gotten used to

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Chankyo! Yes, I agree with you on Technical difficulties on Hangout. Sorry about that.I hope it is getting better. I think your art is excellent enough to win. But Winning from Scholastic is not that important. What is important is inside of you. Gaining confidence , proud and love for your art and yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete